This is text of my post on the BJP network, I share it with you all
Dear Sir,
One great Roman had said"Man is selfish by nature, I will give the prospective of the soldiers who are serving or retired. This nation does not care two hoots for its soldiers,living or dead, here the sixer hitting players and reel life fake macho men are treated much higher than soldiers, no body knows a Param Veer Chakra winner but every one knows an actor of Ekta kapoor's lousy serials. There is no publicity for the life risking soldiers. Here actors and cricketers are nominated to Rajya Sabha and never a soldier is nominated. They keep suffering at the hands of lousy, self seeking, highly corrupt babus who will wet their pants if a single shot is fired at them. BJP went town with OROP( one rank one pension) and nothing happened till date, looks like there is not much difference between Congress and BJP as politician is self seeking animal. Soldiers are disappointed to say the least, will someone show this blog to the PM? I doubt it.
No comments:
Post a Comment